- About Us
- Our Services
- Cancer Clinic
- Cardiac Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Home Care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Floor
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Sleep Disorders Lab
- We Care Rural Healthcare Clinic
- Women's Clinic
- Patients & Visitors
- E-health Resources
- Contact Us
St. Anthony Hospital volunteers have the unique opportunity to make a positive difference in peoples' lives every day that they generously donate their time and talents.
Volunteering gives you the opportunity to learn new skills, make new friends and develop new interests. When you join the St. Anthony Hospital family, you will experience the personal fulfillment and rewards that only come from helping others.
At St. Anthony Hospital, you can volunteer as little as an hour a week or as often as you'd like. Your service is greatly appreciated, so we are thankful for any time you offer. We attempt to find just the right fit for your talents and skills and our hospital needs.
Frequent volunteer opportunities include:
- St. Anthony Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop.
- St. Anthony Hospital Auxiliary Information Desk where you will greet and direct visitors.
- St. Anthony Hospital Shawl Ministry.
- St. Anthony Hospital Foundation.
- Patient service.
- Sewing including making stuffed animals for pediatric patients and passing quilts for those who are dying.
- St. Anthony Hospital Hospice home visitor.
If you'd like to discuss how you can join the St. Anthony Hospital family, please contact June Mohrland using the information below.
St. Anthony Hospital Foundation
1601 SE Court Ave.
Pendleton, OR 97801