St. Anthony Hospital Nutrition Services is here to meet the needs of patients, visitors and staff. St. Anthony Hospital is staffed with a registered dietitian, who is available for both inpatient consultations or assessments and outpatient appointments.
- Individual diet planning and analysis.
- Nutrition support services for people who are unable to meet their nutrition needs by an oral diet.
- Specialized diets and menus for clinical restrictions.
We also provide written materials and resources for healthy eating, as well as specialized diets, including:
- Calorie and protein recommendations for weight loss or weight gain.
- Diabetes and prediabetes diet education.
- Diet for kidney disease.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: diverticulitis, celiac disease, gastroparesis.
- Heart-healthy eating (for high cholesterol or triglycerides).
- Low-sodium diet.
- Meal planning for overall healthy eating.
- Weight-loss nutrition counseling.
For more information, contact St. Anthony Hospital's dietitian below.
Christine P. Guenther, RD, LD