Diabetes Group Education Series - Session 4
Four-week class held on Oct. 6, 13, 20 and 27.
You will learn from:
- A certified diabetes educator.
- A dietitian.
- Other people living with diabetes.
Designed for people who are:
- Newly diagnosed.
- Living with diabetes for many years.
Topics covered include:
- Defining diabetes.
- Target blood glucose levels.
- Managing high and low blood sugars.
- Eating to control blood sugar levels.
- Utilizing blood sugar monitoring.
- Preventative healthcare for diabetes.
- Preventing long-term complications.
- Medication options.
Call to register today!
If you are unable to make it to a class, you can make it up at a later date.
Most major insurance, Medicare and Medicaid accepted.
||CHI St. Anthony Hospital, 2801 St. Anthony Way, Pendleton