Skip to content
Skip to section navigation
Empowering you with the knowledge you need
Diabetes Group Education Series
Four-week class several times throughout the year
This class was designed for people who are newly diagnosed and those who've been living with diabetes for many years.
Patients who complete our Diabetes Group Education Series lower their A1C by an average of 1.23%.
Most major insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid accepted.
Topics covered include:
- Defining diabetes.
- Target blood glucose levels.
- Managing high and low blood sugars.
- Eating to control blood sugar levels.
- Utilizing blood sugar monitoring.
- Preventative healthcare for diabetes.
- Preventing long-term complications.
- Medication options.
You will learn from:
- A certified diabetes educator.
- A dietitian.
- Other people living with diabetes.