- About Us
- Our Services
- Cancer Clinic
- Cardiac Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Home Care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Floor
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Sleep Disorders Lab
- We Care Rural Healthcare Clinic
- Women's Clinic
- Patients & Visitors
- E-health Resources
- Contact Us
Festival of Trees
St. Anthony Hospital Foundation presents its 21st annual Festival of Trees at the Pendleton Convention Center on Saturday, December 1, 2012.
Family Day: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Family Day admission is free, compliments of Wildhorse Resort and Casino. Highlights include pictures with Santa and lunch with Santa's elves. More activities include:
- Making pipe cleaner Christmas ornaments.
- Writing letters to Santa.
- Making homemade play dough.
- Making cinnamon ornaments.
- Gross motor activities.
Festival of Trees Gala: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Our gala and auction will feature beautifully decorated trees, among them a special highlight tree to honor G. Don Fossatti, longtime resident of Pendleton. The evening also includes:
- Live and silent auctions.
- A variety of mouth-watering hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
- Live entertainment and dancing.
Over the years, this fundraiser has enabled the Foundation to purchase equipment and supplies for the hospital in order to better serve the health care needs of Pendleton and the surrounding communities. This year’s proceeds will be dedicated to the Second Century Fund to purchase needed orthopedic surgical equipment; all other proceeds will be directed to the construction and equipping of the new hospital.
- St. Anthony Hospital Foundation
- Building a Healthy Tomorrow Campaign
- Foundation Board of Directors
Buy Your Tickets
Tickets to the Gala are available beginning November 1st for $40 per person ($20 tax deductible).
Tickets may be purchased in the following ways:
- Calling the Foundation office at 541.278.6618.
- Stop by the hospital front desk.
- Stop in at Dave’s Chevron/12th Street Market.
- Purchase at the door that evening.
St. Anthony Hospital Foundation
1601 SE Court Ave.
Pendleton, OR 97801