- About Us
- Our Services
- Cancer Clinic
- Cardiac Services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Home Care
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Floor
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Sleep Disorders Lab
- We Care Rural Healthcare Clinic
- Women's Clinic
- Patients & Visitors
- E-health Resources
- Contact Us
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
Life/Accidental Death Insurance
Benefit Amount: one-time annual salary paid by the hospital and optional supplemental coverage available for purchase for employees and their spouse and child.
Benefit Amount: Hospital provides 50 percent salary after six months disability and option to buy higher levels.
St. Anthony contributes a percentage of the annual salary for each employee with at least 1,000 hours of service per calendar year. This is 5 to 10 percent, depending on income and length of service.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax payroll deductions may be contributed to accounts used for reimbursement of childcare and medical expenses.
- Paid time off—23 days per year for full-time employees; pro-rated for part-time, benefited employees.
- Extended illness time—seven days per year for full-time employees; pro-rated for part-time, benefited employees.
- Tax sheltered annuity (TSA) plan—employees may designate funds to go directly into TSA using pre-tax dollars.
- Cafeteria discounts.
- Roundup Athletic Club individual and family discounts.